As we keep growing at Rocker, we are looking for a Technical Recruiter with strong technical expertise and who understands the full recruitment journey to ensure that candidates who apply for Rocker have an easy and efficient journey.
What you will do:
- Own the full-cycle recruitment in all key areas within Rocker with a constant lens on diversity, belonging and inclusion
- Be the leader of technical recruitment to hire the best-in-class engineers located in Sweden (full-stack, front-end, back-end, product, etc)
- Act as the talent advisor for hiring managers, and collaborate with hiring managers on meeting the hiring target on track
- As a culture advocate, manage the best candidate experience throughout the recruitment process from the first touchpoint to the onboarding stage
What you'll need to have:
- Experience working as an in-house recruiter with high-volumes within Tech
- At least 2 years of experience recruiting in a high growth environment
- The ability to source for technical roles using the most efficient channels available
- A decent level of technical knowledge - you'll need to understand the different technical roles involved in software development
- A good high-level understanding of the common programming languages and libraries used in modern back-end and front-end development
- A deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those diamonds in the rough.
- A strong passion and focus on candidate experience - we aim to provide a fantastic candidate experience for everyone at Rocker
- Fluency in English
Ideally you will thrive on a can- do attitude, not afraid to get completely involved and in return you will be working in an environment that empowers you to create new ideas, encourages you to think outside the box and all with a great sense of humor and some great company benefits.
Rocker is a remote first company where you have the possibility to work remotely from any timezone within 2 hours of CET, or from our office in Stockholm.